IPD Summer Academy
Its pleasure for us introduce to you our next traditional 10-20 Days Summer Academy during the 16 - 25 July (IX Summer Academy) and 25 July - 03 August, 2018 (X Summer Academy) which will be held in Switzerland.
Participants could choose one or both of the summer academies for participation or could stay for 3 Month CAS Research Program period to do research after participation in training.
During the past years IPD trained participants from Government Institutes, UN Agencies, OSCE, EIB, GIZ, Embassies, Courts, IOs, NGOs, Companies, University and participants with other relevant backgrounds.
Early Bird Application & Payment Deadline: 15 April, 2018
Late Application & Payment Deadline: 01 June, 2018
As part of the summer academy we included also trip to Luzern city and group lunch in Luzern city during the below stated dates:
- I Trip to Luzern & Lunch: No class day for participants: 21 July, 2018 - II Trip to Luzern & Lunch: No class day for participants: 30 July, 2018
For more information on participation fee, accommodation, experts, topics and etc. essential details please visit the program web site http://www.ipdinstitute.ch/IX-X-Summer-Academy-2018-3-Month-CAS-Research-Program/
Video Club of IPD Training, 29 October - 04 November 2017: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNwyXhGMry0
Video Club of IPD VII Summer Academy: 11-20 August, 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ldQ1hJHaZ8
Video Club of IPD VIII Summer Academy: 20-29 August, 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_uawBq0viw
IX INTERNATIONAL SUMMER ACADEMY LECTURERS: 16 - 25 July, 2018
1. Mr. Marc Finaud from Switzerland: 2 Full Class Days in 17 & 18 July, 2018
Day 1 Topic: The Middle East: Conflict Analysis and Arms Control
Day 2 Topic: Media, Communication, and Security Policy
2. Dr. Andrea Marrone from Netherlands: 1 full class day + 1 half class day in 19 & 20 July, 2018
Day 1 Topic: Public Policy and Justice
Day 2 Topic: Counter-terrorism, Migration & Human Rights
3. Ms. Elaine Kassanos from Switzerland: 2 Full Class Days in 22 & 23 July, 2018
Day 1 Topic: Cross-Cultural Negotiations and Ethics
Day 2 Topic: International Relations
4. Mr. Stefan Ziegler from Switzerland: 1 full class day + 1 half class day in 24 & 25 July, 2018
Day 1 Topic: Third Party Conflict Resolution: Strategies and Explanations
Day 2 Topic: Advocacy and Capacity Building
X INTERNATIONAL SUMMER ACADEMY: 25 July - 03 August, 2018
1. Dr. Markus Weilenman from Switzerland: 2 Full Class Days in 26 & 27 July, 2018
Day 1 Topic: International Law and Justice in development politics
Day 2 Topic: Conflict prevention and management in developing countries
2. Mr. Christophe Imhoos from Switzerland: 1 full class day + 1 half class day in 28 & 29 July, 2018
Day 1 Topic: Mediation and Negotiation
Day 2 Topic: Arbitration, Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and Litigation
3. Ms. Gundhild Hoenig from Switzerland: 2 Full Class Days in 31 July & 01 August, 2018
Day 1 Topic: Effective conflict intervention through Conflict-Coaching and Mediation across Cultures
Day 2 Topic: Diversity and Inclusion - intention and approach across cultures and faiths
4. Dr. Katarzyna Schubert-Panecka from Germany: 1 full class day + 1 half class day in 02 & 03 August, 2018
Day 1 Topic: Human Resource Management - organizations and human beings in the digitalized and globalized times
Day 2 Topic: Leadership with Emotional Intelligence
Scholarship: IPD offers several type of scholarship to minimize the participation fee amount for most needed potential participants from all over the world counties. In this matter to request discounted participation fee amount payment, please write your request briefly via email before or during the application submission period. Unfortunately IPD scholarship program can't cover all the participation fee amount and international travel expenses.
We are looking forward to receive your filled application and hope to see you among us during the next summer academy in Switzerland.