Incoming students - How to apply
How to apply
INTERESTED IN STUDIES AS AN ERASMUS+ STUDENT?
If you wish to study at the Faculty of Education under the Erasmus+ programme:
- First of all check with your home university if it has an agreement with the Faculty of Education at the University of South Bohemia.
- Ask your home coordinators about the selection and nomination process at your home institution.
Your home coordinator has to nominate you for a study stay officially by an e-mail sent to the Erasmus+ coordinator of our faculty (firstname.lastname@example.org). The information provided should include:
Name and surname
Date of birth
Study area according to an agreement
Level of Study (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate)
Period of mobility (Winter/Summer semester or whole year)
Without nomination you cannot reach the online application!
When the nomination is submitted you will receive an information e-mail with the web link to reach your online application.
- Click on the web link which you will receive in the information e-mail and fill in the application (on-line application instruction manual).
- Within that online application, you can also apply for:
- an accommodation in the University Halls of Residence
- a participation in the Orientation Week with Czech language course
- After submitting the on-line application you will have to send the application documents listed bellow by e-mail to our Erasmus+ coordinator (email@example.com).
Here is a list of application documents which you need to arrange and send us by e-mail after submitting the online application:
- Learning agreement (LA)
- Use preferably your university's form, if required, or you can download the form of our university.
- Write the courses you would like to attend during your Erasmus stay into the LA and discuss your choice with the coordinator at your home university. You can choose from the List of Courses for Erasmus+ students or from the Course Catalogue.
- Get your LA signed by your coordinators at your home university and then send it to us by e-mail.
- Your photo in a passport size.
- Scan of your passport.
- Scan of your Health Insurance European Card or other Health Insurance Certificate.
These 4 application documents have to be scanned and sent by e-mail to our Erasmus+ coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than the set deadlines (see below).
When your learning agreement is approved and signed by the Faculty of Education, our faculty coordinator will send you an acceptance letter.
Meet the deadlines through the application process.
DEADLINES FOR NOMINATIONS AND APPLICATIONS in academic year 2015/2016:
Winter 2015: 30 May 2015
Summer 2016: 30 November 2015
Later nominations and online applications will NOT be accepted.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION DOCUMENTS in academic year 2015/2016:
Winter 2015: 15 June 2015
Summer 2016: 15 December